WHETHER YOU ARE CURIOUS TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT WHAT WE DO, OR ARE READY TO MAKE YOUR BOOKING, GET IN TOUCH!
FOR AN ACCURATE QUOTE, PLEASE PROVIDE ANSWERS TO THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS:
- The date and venue of the event.
- At what time and for how long would you like the band to play for? (Please include any times you expect the band to perform, including any smaller band sets - please see below for details)
- Arrival time of the band (if a specific arrival time is required e.g. sound check)
- Details about the size of the stage, room and audience size where the band will play. (This is to help us determine the appropriate equipment/amplification for your event)
- Will there be any equipment provided on site? (e.g. PA, drum kit, amplifiers, lighting, sound engineer)
- Is there parking on site?
- Will food be provided to the band?
- Is accommodation available nearby?
WHAT TO EXPECT:
With a line-up including a full horn section, vocalists, and rhythm, our sound packs a punch. You're likely to break a sweat, but you're guaranteed a boogie to blame it on!
- We charge £2,000 as a band fee for a standard set (1 - 1.5 hours) excluding all expenses and equipment hire. This may alternatively take the form of 2 x 45 minute sets with a break in between. An additional hour of Jazz/’background’ music would be charged at a further £500.
- Expenses includes travel, accommodation (if outside of London), and sustenance (a meal for each member of the band). Travel expenses include public transport costs, petrol and drivers' fees. Accommodation for the full band can be expected to cost between £300 - £600, depending on location and local availability. Sustenance may be provided by the client, or costs may be covered for the band to eat offsite.
- If your venue is not already equipped for providing live music, you will need to hire a PA and sound engineer. We can help you to source the right people for the job using our existing contacts. Depending on what kit you already have to hand (and whether you'll be wanting any extras such as lighting), you can generally expect to pay £900 - £1,500 for equipment hire.
- We are unable to confirm bookings more than six months in advance of the event date, but we're happy to pencil you in to reserve the date. After this point, we will take a deposit of £500 to secure the booking.
Please do feel free to send any further queries you might have our way...
Photo © Mitzi de Margary